London Olympic Games 2012

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Serena Williams wanted lean figure like Venus Williams

I wanted lean figure like Venus: Serena Williams  

London, July 6 (IANS) Tennis ace Serena Williams says she always desired for a lean figure like her sister Venus.

"I was 23 when I realised I wasn't Venus. She's totally different. I'm super-curvy and she is tall and looks like a model," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

"While growing up I always wanted to be like her, to look like her and I was always used to try in her clothes, but then one day I couldn't.

"Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. But different is good," she added.  

--
Mahi
Serena Williams wanted lean figure like Venus WilliamsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Blog Update

    follow me on Twitter