London Olympic Games 2012

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Serena Williams to launch nail collection

Serena Williams to launch nail collection  

London, Feb 18 (IANS) Tennis ace Serena Williams is training to become a nail technician and says she will launch her own nail collections in collaboration with HairTech.

"I am coming out with a nail collection with a company called HairTech. I also intend on being the most fashionable! Don't be surprised if you hear about a part time job I've picked up at a local nail salon," she said, reports imdb.com.

"No one likes getting their nails done more than I do. As a matter of fact I go every four days to get a manicure and every seven days for a pedicure. So, I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech." 

Williams, who is dating American rapper Common, enjoys pampering herself so much she is determined to be the best nail student at the Florida school where she has signed up.

Serena Williams to launch nail collectionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Blog Update

    follow me on Twitter